- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my federal student loans?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
- How does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
- Where can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Overview
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Undergraduate Students
- Navigating the Studentloans.gov Website: Graduate/Professional Students
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Parent Borrowers
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Repayment and Consolidation
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and their student should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college for my child?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?